A counter card is a marketing tool any business can use. It is a flat advertising material put in strategic locations such as countertops, information desks or waiting areas. They are commonly used as point of purchase displays, service menus, event signs and trade show displays.
Weights - Dimensions
- Case Outside Dimensions: 67 “x 18” x 11.5”
- Case Inside Dimensions: 64” x 16.5 “ x 10”
- Shipping Weight: 21 lbs
- Shipping Dimensions: 67” x 18” x 11.5”
- (1) Molded case with wheels and straps
- 10 ft. x 10 ft. Canopy -Not compatible with Heavy Duty Casita frame
- Resort Extrusions: Aspen, Vail, Mammoth, Whistler, Big Sky
- Includes: Black Nylon Carry Bag
- Graphic Package (With Endcaps)
- Lightweight Aluminum Frame
- Display Size: 118″W x 89″ H x 12″D
- Graphic Size: 142.25″W x 88.5″H (Including 11.81″ End-Cap Panels on both sides)
- Single-Sided Fabric Graphic (with endcaps)
- Option to add the LED Lights and Hard Case
- Print width from 30" to 100"
- Printed with Latex inks are custom printed at 1200dpi on 1 side of mesh vinyl material.
- Ideal for larger banners where wind loads or weight is an issue
- Feel free to call us at 833-869-6262 or e-mail to us for inquiries about the custom size.