Business cards use the CMYK four-color printing process on one or two sides, and offered in a variety of premium card stocks. You will be impressed with the lasting impression these cards generate. One side with a UV glossy coat (offset-uv printing). The coat is applied just like another ink using an additional unit on a sheetfed press. This creates additional design potential. UV Coating is not to be confused with coated stock, which has a gloss or semi-gloss finish that is applied before printing.
|Dimensions||5 x 2 x 3 in|
- Lightweight aluminum construction
- Top ¼” slot for easy graphic insertion
- Each frame holds two 1/8” graphics (double sided)
- Extremely portable yet durable
- Great for fast and easy graphic change-outs
- Satin powder coated matte finishes
- Load graphics facing out-both sides
- Made in the U.S.A.
Display Dimension: 96″ W x 29″ H x 27.25″ D
Full Graphic Dimensions: 150.5″ W x 84″ H
Graphic Material: Stretch Fabric
Graphic Finishing: Dye - Sublimation Printing
Display Construction: Edges Sewn
Compatible Table Size: 8ft Table: 96″ L x 30″ W x 29″ H